argh. 7m RV, 3m trigo, 10m coordinates, i left all these qns blank! damn dui lor. heard from shyuan tt the 3m trigo qn is very straightforward. requires no thinking. just do and the sines and cosines will get cancelled off! i left it blank cos i thought it was a very tedious one. hmrph! cry man. so for now, 20marks are already gone, just like tt! heard from the rest tt quite a handful say tt that was an easy paper. for the last 1, i think i did wrongly too. the ans shld be 40m/s.
enough of the grumbles. goin to take a nap, then watch "tian cai go, gi, go!" and study chem. tmr's the last paper. yay!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
1:20 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand